Numbers in Scripture – “Nine = The Number Of God’s Judgment”
We will conclude by showing that those who refuse judgment are blinded by Christ
The Old Testament
Nine Isa 3+6 or the maturing of the first Adam. It Isa 2+7 witness being completed. It Isa 4+5 the whole of God’s chastening grace. It Isa 1+8 unity with God coming through the perdition of the eight beast, the making of the new man.
The ages of so many of the pre- flood patriarchs was nine hundred and whatever. No one lived to be one thousand. Methuselah lived the longest and he lived to be 969 years old. And then the world was judged.
Gen 5:27 And all the days of Methuselah were nine hundred sixty and nine years: and he died.
Gen 9:29 And all the days of Noah were nine hundred and fifty years: and he died.
Abraham was 99 when he was circumcised, typifying judgment:
Gen 17:24 And Abraham [ was] ninety years old and nine, when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin.
King Hoshea was judged after nine years of rebellion:
2Ki 17:1 In the twelfth year of Ahaz king of Judah began Hoshea the son of Elah to reign in Samaria over Israel nine years.
2Ki 17:2 And he did [ that which was] evil in the sight of the LORD, but not as the kings of Israel that were before him.
2Ki 17:6 (a) In the ninth year of Hoshea the king of Assyria took Samaria, and carried Israel away into Assyria,
It was in the ninth year of Nebuchadnezzar that he besieged Jerusalem.
2Ki 25:1 And it came to pass in the ninth year of his reign, in the tenth month, in the tenth day of the month, that Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon came, he, and all his host, against Jerusalem, and pitched against it; and they built forts against it round about.
It was on the ninth day of the fourth month that we are told “the famine prevailed.”
2Ki 25:3 And on the ninth day of the fourth month the famine prevailed in the city, and there was no bread for the people of the land.
Judah and Benjamin judged themselves of their strange wives in the ninth month:
Ezr 10:9 Then all the men of Judah and Benjamin gathered themselves together unto Jerusalem within three days. It was the ninth month, on the twentieth day of the month; and all the people sat in the street of the house of God, trembling because of this matter, and for the great rain.
Ezr 10:10 And Ezra the priest stood up, and said unto them, Ye have transgressed, and have taken strange wives, to increase the trespass of Israel.
Ezr 10:11 Now therefore make confession unto the LORD God of your fathers, and do his pleasure: and separate yourselves from the people of the land, and from the strange wives.
Ezr 10:12 Then all the congregation answered and said with a loud voice, As thou hast said, so must we do.
It was in the ninth month that judgment was pronounced upon Judah.
Jer 36:30 Therefore thus saith the LORD of Jehoiakim king of Judah; He shall have none to sit upon the throne of David: and his dead body shall be cast out in the day to the heat, and in the night to the frost.
Jer 36:31 And I will punish him and his seed and his servants for their iniquity; and I will bring upon them, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and upon the men of Judah, all the evil that I have pronounced against them; but they hearkened not.
It was in the ninth year of Zedekiah that Jerusalem was besieged:
Jer 39:1 In the ninth year of Zedekiah king of Judah, in the tenth month, came Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon and all his army against Jerusalem, and they besieged it.
It was on the ninth day of the fourth month that the siege was over and the city was taken:
Jer 39:2 And in the eleventh year of Zedekiah, in the fourth month, the ninth day of the month, the city was broken up.
Eze prophsied the fall of Jerusalem in the ninth year :
Eze 24:1 Again in the ninth year, in the tenth month, in the tenth [ day] of the month, the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
Eze 24:2 Son of man, write thee the name of the day, even of this same day: the king of Babylon set himself against Jerusalem this same day.
Haggai pronounced Israel unclean in the ninth month.
Hag 2:10 In the four and twentieth day of the ninth month, in the second year of Darius, came the word of the LORD by Haggai the prophet, saying,
Hag 2:14 Then answered Haggai, and said, So is this people, and so is this nation before me, saith the LORD; and so is every work of their hands; and that which they offer there is unclean.
Zechariah pronounced judgment in the ninth month:
Zec 7:1 And it came to pass in the fourth year of king Darius, that the word of the LORD came unto Zechariah in the fourth day of the ninth month, even in Chisleu;
Zec 7:13 Therefore it is come to pass, [ that] as he cried, and they would not hear; so they cried, and I would not hear, saith the LORD of hosts:
Zec 7:14 But I scattered them with a whirlwind among all the nations whom they knew not. Thus the land was desolate after them, that no man passed through nor returned: for they laid the pleasant land desolate.
It is the ninty and nine who refuse to judge themselves
Luk 15:3 And he spake this parable unto them, saying,
Luk 15:4 What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?
Luk 15:5 And when he hath found [ it], he layeth [ it] on his shoulders, rejoicing.
Luk 15:6 And when he cometh home, he calleth together [ his] friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost.
Luk 15:7 I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.
Nine lepers are judged ungrateful:
Luk 17:12 And as he entered into a certain village, there met him ten men that were lepers, which stood afar off:
Luk 17:13 And they lifted up their voices, and said, Jesus, Master, have mercy on us.
Luk 17:14 And when he saw them, he said unto them, Go shew yourselves unto the priests. And it came to pass, that, as they went, they were cleansed.
Luk 17:15 And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice glorified God,
Luk 17:16 And fell down on his face at his feet, giving him thanks: and he was a Samaritan.
Luk 17:17 And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed? but where are the nine?
Luk 17:18 There are not found that returned to give glory to God, save this stranger.
Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed? but where are the nine?
Darkness covered the land at the death of Christ until the ninth hour
Mat 27:45 Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour.
Christ died at the ninth hour:
Mat 27:46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
Prayers were offered at the ninth hour.
Act 3:1 Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, being the ninth hour.
God visited Cornelius’s house at the ninth hour:
Act 10:3 He saw in a vision evidently about the ninth hour of the day an angel of God coming in to him, and saying unto him, Cornelius
Act 10:4 And when he looked on him, he was afraid, and said, What is it, Lord? And he said unto him, Thy prayers and thine alms are come up for a memorial before God. .
The fruit of the spirit is in nine forms to judge the flesh:
Gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Gal 5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Gal 5:24 And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
The gifts of the spirit are also nine to judge schisms in the body:
1Co 12:8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
1Co 12:9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
1Co 12:10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another [ divers] kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
1Co 12:11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.
1Co 12:12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also [ is] Christ.
1Co 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether [ we be] Jews or Gentiles, whether [ we be] bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
1Co 12:14 For the body is not one member, but many.
1Co 12:15 If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
1Co 12:16 And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
1Co 12:17 If the whole body [ were] an eye, where [ were] the hearing? If the whole [ were] hearing, where [ were] the smelling?
1Co 12:18 But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.
1Co 12:19 And if they were all one member, where [ were] the body?
1Co 12:20 But now are they many members, yet but one body.
1Co 12:21 And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.
1Co 12:22 Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary:
1Co 12:23 And those [ members] of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely [ parts] have more abundant comeliness.
1Co 12:24 For our comely [ parts] have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that [ part] which lacked:
1Co 12:25 That there should be no schism in the body; but [ that] the members should have the same care one for another.
Christ came for judgment:
Joh 9:1 And as [ Jesus] passed by, he saw a man which was blind from [ his] birth.
Joh 9:2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
Joh 9:3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.
Joh 9:4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Joh 9:5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.
Joh 9:6 When he had thus spoken, he spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay,
Joh 9:7 And said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.
Joh 9:8 The neighbours therefore, and they which before had seen him that he was blind, said, Is not this he that sat and begged?
Joh 9:9 Some said, This is he: others [ said], He is like him: [ but] he said, I am [ he].
Joh 9:10 Therefore said they unto him, How were thine eyes opened?
Joh 9:11 He answered and said, A man that is called Jesus made clay, and anointed mine eyes, and said unto me, Go to the pool of Siloam, and wash: and I went and washed, and I received sight.
Joh 9:12 Then said they unto him, Where is he? He said, I know not.
Joh 9:13 They brought to the Pharisees him that aforetime was blind.
Joh 9:14 And it was the sabbath day when Jesus made the clay, and opened his eyes.
Joh 9:15 Then again the Pharisees also asked him how he had received his sight. He said unto them, He put clay upon mine eyes, and I washed, and do see.
Joh 9:16 Therefore said some of the Pharisees, This man is not of God, because he keepeth not the sabbath day. Others said, How can a man that is a sinner do such miracles? And there was a division among them.
Joh 9:17 They say unto the blind man again, What sayest thou of him, that he hath opened thine eyes? He said, He is a prophet.
Joh 9:18 But the Jews did not believe concerning him, that he had been blind, and received his sight, until they called the parents of him that had received his sight.
Joh 9:19 And they asked them, saying, Is this your son, who ye say was born blind? how then doth he now see?
Joh 9:20 His parents answered them and said, We know that this is our son, and that he was born blind:
Joh 9:21 But by what means he now seeth, we know not; or who hath opened his eyes, we know not: he is of age; ask him: he shall speak for himself.
Joh 9:22 These [ words] spake his parents, because they feared the Jews: for the Jews had agreed already, that if any man did confess that he was Christ, he should be put out of the synagogue.
Joh 9:23 Therefore said his parents, He is of age; ask him.
Joh 9:24 Then again called they the man that was blind, and said unto him, Give God the praise: we know that this man is a sinner.
Joh 9:25 He answered and said, Whether he be a sinner [ or no], I know not: one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see.
Joh 9:26 Then said they to him again, What did he to thee? how opened he thine eyes?
Joh 9:27 He answered them, I have told you already, and ye did not hear: wherefore would ye hear [ it] again? will ye also be his disciples?
Joh 9:28 Then they reviled him, and said, Thou art his disciple; but we are Moses’ disciples.
Joh 9:29 We know that God spake unto Moses: [ as for] this [ fellow], we know not from whence he is.
Joh 9:30 The man answered and said unto them, Why herein is a marvellous thing, that ye know not from whence he is, and [ yet] he hath opened mine eyes.
Joh 9:31 Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.
Joh 9:32 Since the world began was it not heard that any man opened the eyes of one that was born blind.
Joh 9:33 If this man were not of God, he could do nothing.
Joh 9:34 They answered and said unto him, Thou wast altogether born in sins, and dost thou teach us? And they cast him out.
Joh 9:35 Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God?
Joh 9:36 He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him?
Joh 9:37 And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee.
Joh 9:38 And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him.
Joh 9:39 And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.
Joh 9:40 And some of the Pharisees which were with him heard these words, and said unto him, Are we blind also?
Joh 9:41 Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.
Other related posts
- You Shall Be Hated Of All Men Part 1 (January 11, 2009)
- Will The Elect Be Physical During The Millennium? (July 25, 2007)
- Will Job in His Flesh See God? (May 13, 2011)
- Will I Make It to Heaven? (February 18, 2015)
- Why So Few Are Chosen? (August 28, 2007)
- Why Guard The Tree Of Life (May 13, 2011)
- Who Will The Firstfruits Judge? (April 8, 2012)
- Who Is Facing Judgment? (August 28, 2007)
- Who Is Being Judged At This Time (February 1, 2014)
- Who Are The Sinners And Hypocrites In Zion? (January 25, 2009)
- When Does The Lake of Fire Begin? (July 12, 2007)
- When Does Christ Begin to Live in Us? (January 27, 2012)
- What Powers Do Demons Have? (April 2, 2009)
- What is the Resurrection to Damnation? (April 8, 2012)
- What is the Glory of God? (October 20, 2006)
- What Is Meaning of The Law Birth Purification? (August 15, 2011)
- What is Fire in Scripture? (May 13, 2011)
- What Is A Disciple? (July 24, 2007)
- What Does "Thou Hast Delivered Thy Soul" Mean in Ezekiel 33:9? (September 21, 2016)
- Waters As Chastening Judgment (May 2, 2008)
- Was God's Judgment of Ananias and His Wife Too Severe? (December 1, 2015)
- Unlocking The Word Of God (March 12, 2005)
- Understanding the Sequence of the Two Resurrections (April 28, 2012)
- Thief On The Cross And The First Resurrection (October 30, 2008)
- The White Throne Judgment (March 31, 2009)
- The virtuous body of Christ - Part 14 (June 5, 2016)
- The Time of Jacob's Trouble (August 21, 2009)
- The Spiritual Significance of Biblical Locations - Part 3 (February 20, 2015)
- The Six Milk Doctrines Of The Lord (June 26, 2007)
- The Separation Of Sheep And Goats (April 20, 2005)
- The Sacrifices (October 6, 2008)
- The Prophecy of Isaiah - Isaiah 3:21-22 The Changeable Suits of Apparel (September 25, 2016)
- The Prophecy of Isaiah - Isa 7:10-13 I Will Not Ask, Neither Will I Tempt The Lord (January 14, 2017)
- The Prophecy of Isaiah - Isa 5:8-15 "My People Are Gone Into Captivity" (November 4, 2016)
- The Process of Revelation in Our Lives (April 2, 2010)
- The Meaning Of To Die Daily (November 18, 2009)
- The Meaning Of A Carnal Babe In Christ (November 28, 2010)
- The Meaning of "The Heavens Fled" (October 5, 2005)
- The Making of a Man (November 3, 2008)
- The Lake Of Fire Part 2 (May 22, 2009)
- The Lake of Fire Part 1 (July 14, 2007)
- The Lake of Fire Administered (May 12, 2008)
- The Hope That Lies Within Us (December 6, 2010)
- The Great Wine Press of The Wrath of God (December 25, 2007)
- The Great White Throne Judgment (July 18, 2007)
- The First Fruits Judging (May 5, 2008)
- The Darkness And The Light Alike To Thee (November 18, 2009)
- The Book of Obadiah - Part 4 (January 13, 2016)
- The Book of Obadiah - Part 3 (January 7, 2016)
- The Book of Obadiah - Part 1 (December 17, 2015)
- The Book of Nahum – Part 2 (January 28, 2016)
- The Book Of Life 2010 (November 17, 2010)
- The Book of Haggai (February 17, 2010)
- The Biblical Overview of the Plan of God - Part 3 (October 25, 2014)
- The Biblical Overview of The Plan of God - Part 10 (December 20, 2014)
- The Apostasy Of His Church Accomplished (June 12, 2007)
- Submit Yourselves One to Another in the Fear of God (August 18, 2014)
- Studies in Psalms - Psalm 12:1-8 "...Have I Lost None" (January 13, 2017)
- Studies In Psalms - Psa 83:6-18 Keep Not Thou Silence, O God, Part 2 (March 23, 2017)
- Studies in Psalms - Psa 83:1-5 Keep Not Thou Silence, O God... (March 16, 2017)
- Studies in Psalms - Psa 82:1-8 "We Are His Witnesses of These Things" (March 9, 2017)
- Studies In Psalms - Psa 13:1-6 "How Long Wilt Thou Forget Me, O LORD?" (January 20, 2017)
- Sovereignty And Held Accountable (June 10, 2007)
- Should A Christian Serve On A Jury? (November 18, 2008)
- Sequence of the Resurrections (May 13, 2011)
- Revelation As Historical Or Future Prophecy (November 18, 2009)
- Revelation 9:17-21 (March 27, 2010)
- Revelation 9:13-16 (March 19, 2010)
- Revelation 7:1-3 - Part 3 and 4 - What Hurts The Earth, Sea, And Trees? (November 18, 2009)
- Revelation 3:4-6 (February 7, 2009)
- Revelation 17:1-6 (December 10, 2010)
- Revelation 16:4-9 (October 22, 2010)
- Revelation 16:1-3 (October 15, 2010)
- Revelation 13:10-13 (August 19, 2010)
- Resurrection(s) (August 26, 2010)
- Resurrection From the Dead Part 1 (March 5, 2012)
- Psalms 74:18-23 - "O God, How Long Shall The Adversary Reproach?", Part 4 (August 9, 2016)
- Psalms 72:10-20 "Give The King Thy Judgments, O God" - Part 3 (June 28, 2016)
- Psalms 71:9-24 "By Thee Have I Been Holden Up From The Womb" - Part 3 (February 25, 2016)
- Prophecy of Isaiah - Isa 8:11-15 He Shall Be For A Rock of Offense... (March 18, 2017)
- Prophecy of Isaiah - Isa 7:19-20 The Lord Shall Shave With A Razor That is Hired...By The King of Assyria (February 16, 2017)
- Prophecy of Isaiah - Isa 7:18 The Lord Shall Hiss For the Fly and For The Bee (February 11, 2017)
- Prophecy of Isaiah - Isa 7:17 The Lord Shall Bring Upon Thee...The KIng of Assyria (February 4, 2017)
- Prophecy of Isaiah - Isa 5:24-30 They Shall Come With Speed (November 19, 2016)
- Prophecy of Isaiah - Isa 5:16-23 The Lord Shall Be Exalted In Judgment (November 10, 2016)
- Possible Multiples of Numbers Miracle (May 5, 2008)
- Our Great and Precious Promises (May 31, 2010)
- Offenses Must Come (February 9, 2014)
- Numbers in Scripture - "Nine = The Number Of God's Judgment" (July 6, 2006)
- Numbers in Scripture - "Multiples of Numbers" (July 8, 2008)
- Non_Overcoming Christians Versus Non_Christians (October 28, 2010)
- No Man Is An Island Part 2 (November 28, 2008)
- Milk Doctrines_Repentance (May 13, 2011)
- Milk Doctrine - Aionian Judgment (July 15, 2011)
- Micah Part 21 – Eating Strong Meat (November 17, 2016)
- Micah Part 19 – Wicked Scales and Deceitful Weights (November 3, 2016)
- Lies And Truths From The Same Horse (January 18, 2010)
- Leaving The Principles Of Eternal Judgment (January 13, 2009)
- Lazarus And The Rich Man (August 15, 2008)
- Karma In The Bible (April 2, 2008)
- Judging Angels (June 15, 2010)
- Job 27:1-10 "Till I Die I Will Not Remove Mine Integrity From Me" (September 19, 2012)
- Job 23:1-17 "What His Soul Desires, Even That He Does" (August 25, 2012)
- Job 22:1-14 "Is It Any Pleasure to The Almighty That You Are Righteous?" (August 6, 2012)
- Job 21:18-34 "The Wicked Is Reserved To The Day of Destruction" (July 16, 2012)
- Job 21:1-17- "God Distributes Sorrow In His Anger" (July 16, 2012)
- Job 18:11-21 "This Is The Place of Him That Knoweth Not God" (June 10, 2012)
- Job 17 - "And Where Is Now My Hope?" (May 20, 2012)
- Job 16:12-22 - "He... Doth Not Spare" (May 20, 2012)
- Job 15:28-35 - "By The Breath of His Mouth Shall He Go Away" (May 5, 2012)
- Job 14:11-22 -"You Will Have a Desire To The Work of Your Hands" (April 8, 2012)
- Job 11:1-10 "Oh That God Would Speak, and Open His Lips Against Thee" (April 8, 2012)
- Job 10:1-10 "Show Me Why You [God] Contend With Me?" (January 27, 2012)
- It Is Written A Virgin Will Conceive and Bear A Son (February 16, 2015)
- Isaiah 2:6-14 - Enter Into The Rock (August 13, 2016)
- Isaiah 2:1-5 The Mountain of The Lord's House.. (August 7, 2016)
- Is There a Seventh Heaven? (October 20, 2010)
- Is Jesus Saving or Judging? (May 13, 2011)
- Is God Judging Us Today? (April 25, 2007)
- Is Everything Just Spiritual? (May 13, 2011)
- Is All of Gods Word Is_Was and Will be? (March 12, 2006)
- Is Abortion Ever Permissible? (September 15, 2011)
- Intercourse With Animals (July 10, 2008)
- Infants Experiencing Good And Evil? (September 7, 2010)
- How Old Was Christ When He Died? (May 13, 2011)
- How Can Infants Be Judged? (April 6, 2008)
- Hell is Not Endless Punishment (June 10, 2013)
- He Who Loves His Life Will Lose It (September 6, 2004)
- He Shall Suffer Loss (July 29, 2004)
- Hated of Men Like Christ (August 1, 2010)
- God's Purpose for The Millennium (September 28, 2014)
- God's Four Sore Judgments - Part 7, The Pestilence (June 10, 2015)
- God's Four Sore Judgments - Part 4, Famine - B (May 16, 2015)
- God's Four Sore Judgments - Part 3, Famine - A (May 9, 2015)
- Galatians 4:10, Romans 14 and Colossians 2 (June 2, 2008)
- Free Will And Scripture (September 10, 2007)
- Foundational Themes in Genesis – Study 55 (July 24, 2014)
- Foundational Themes in Genesis - Study 99 (July 2, 2015)
- Foundational Themes in Genesis - Study 98 (June 25, 2015)
- Foundational Themes in Genesis - Study 96 (June 4, 2015)
- Foundational Themes in Genesis - Study 77 (January 8, 2015)
- Foundational Themes in Genesis - Study 119 (November 26, 2015)
- Foundational Themes in Genesis - Study 100 (July 9, 2015)
- Fiery Trials and The Lake of Fire (September 13, 2006)
- Does God Forgive Continual Sinning? (October 22, 2011)
- Does God Claim To Be Fair? (November 18, 2009)
- Difference Between Aionios And Immortality (September 18, 2007)
- Did Christ Died Only for His Sheep? (May 13, 2011)
- Dealing With Trials and Chastening (November 2, 2011)
- Dealing With The Feelings Of Guilt (February 1, 2009)
- Concerning Thumos Versus Orge Wrath - Are We Children of Wrath? (August 30, 2016)
- Christ In The Father From The Beginning? (October 28, 2004)
- Children's Study - Joseph, Part 6 Joseph Torments His Brothers (January 8, 2017)
- Awesome Hands - part 72: “The judgments" - Part C (January 14, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 70: “The judgments" - Part A" (November 26, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 65: "The counsel of God" (September 10, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 58: "The Lord of the North" (June 11, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 53: "Not able to see the earth" (September 8, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 52: "To Show in You My Power" (September 8, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 51: "With Great Judgments" (September 8, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 48: "The magicians of Egypt" (November 20, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 47: "To know thy enemy" (November 13, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 46: "My name JEHOVAH was I not known to them" (November 13, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 39: "Whom thy brethren shall praise" (August 21, 2013)
- Are Unbelievers Already Justified? (March 9, 2010)
- Are The Goats Physically Alive At His Return? (March 10, 2010)
- Are Some Resurrected to Damnation in John 5:29? (July 29, 2016)
- Animals in Scripture - "Horse" (April 7, 2008)
- Amos Part 5 – Judgment Without Mercy (January 5, 2017)
- "The Christ" and Times Aionios (May 5, 2007)