Awesome Hands – Part 109: “The Garment of Christ as examined in the priesthood”
Awesome Hands – part 109
”The Garments of Christ as examined in the priesthood”
January 20, 2017
As many of you do, I love learning new things in scripture. It’s not that the thing I am learning is new, but that it is new to me and my understanding of the Word. Being given understanding of the Word is being given a direct connection to the mind of God the Father, and that is always exhilarating.
I have been covering the setup of the priesthood as it pertains to the mentioning of the word ‘hand’, “yad”, in scripture. However, I thought I was going to move to the next mentioning of the word in scripture, which I thought was found as “hands” in Exodus 30:19.
As is often the case, the Lord has different plans than what I had planned, and that leads us to the verses which will be covered tonight.
Exo 29:29 And the holy garments of Aaron shall be his sons’ after him, to be anointed therein, and to be consecrated in them.
Exo 29:30 And that son that is priest in his stead shall put them on seven days, when he cometh into the tabernacle of the congregation to minister in the holy place.
As you listen or read Exodus 29:29-30, you may notice that hand or hands are not immediately mentioned. However, that’s because we only see the English words translated from Hebrew.
When we look at the Strong’s numbers behind the translation, a different and compelling pattern of words immerges.
Exo 29:29 And the holyH6944 garmentsH899 of AaronH175 shall beH1961 his sons’H1121 afterH310 him, to be anointedH4886 therein, and to be consecratedH4390 (H853) H3027 in them.
As you can see from the Strong’s breakdown, the Hebrew word “yad” H3027 is mentioned in direct connection with “consecrated”.
Very interesting indeed!
The next mentioning of the same word is mentioned only a few verses later:
Exo 29:30 And that son that is priest in his stead shall put them on seven days, when he cometh into the tabernacle of the congregation to minister in the holy place.
Exo 29:31 And thou shalt take the ram of the consecration, and seethe his flesh in the holy place.
Exo 29:32 And Aaron and his sons shall eat the flesh of the ram, and the bread that is in the basket, by the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.
Exo 29:33 And they shall eat those things wherewith the atonement was made, to consecrateH4390 (H853) H3027 and to sanctify them: but a stranger shall not eat thereof, because they are holy.
Exo 29:33 And they shall eatH398 those things wherewithH834 the atonement was made,H3722 to consecrated H4390 (H853) H3027and to sanctifyH6942 them: but a strangerH2114 shall notH3808 eatH398 thereof, becauseH3588 theyH1992 are holy.H6944
It is obviously not a mistake that “yad” is mentioned with consecrate or consecrated, since the Lord inspired that it be there, but why is it not apparent in the English translations?
Actually, it is mentioned in several translations.
(ABP+) AndG2532 theG3588 apparelG4749 of theG3588 holy placeG39 whichG3739 isG1510.2.3 Aaron’s,G* shall beG1510.8.3 toG3588 his sons’G5207 G1473 afterG3326 him,G1473 for them to be anointedG5548 G1473 inG1722 them,G1473 andG2532 to perfectG5048 G3588 their hands.G5495 G1473
The ABP uses Greek so it is not an apples to apples comparison, so let’s look at some others in Hebrew.
(Brenton) And the apparel of the sanctuary which is Aaron’s shall be his son’s after him, for them to be anointed in them, and to fill their hands.
(LITV) And the holy garments which are Aaron’s shall be his sons’ after him, for anointing in them and for filling their hands in them.
Some of the translations do not mention either “consecrated/consecrate”, but instead they mention ordaining.
(ESV) “The holy garments of Aaron shall be for his sons after him; they shall be anointed in them and ordained in them.
(ESV+) “The holy garments of Aaron R11shall be for his sons after him; they shall R12be anointed in them and ordained in them.
(GNB) “Aaron’s priestly garments are to be handed on to his sons after his death, for them to wear when they are ordained.
(GW) “Aaron’s holy clothes will belong to his descendants so that they can be anointed and ordained in them.
(ISV) “The holy garments of Aaron shall be for his sons after him so that they may be anointed in them and ordained in them.
Those are the verses for Exodus 29:29. Let’s see if Exodus 29:33 gives us any more insight into what is being said.
(KJV) And they shall eat those things wherewith the atonement was made, to consecrate and to sanctify them: but a stranger shall not eat thereof, because they are holy.
(KJV+) And they shall eatH398 those things wherewithH834 the atonement was made,H3722 to consecrateH4390 (H853) H3027 and to sanctifyH6942 them: but a strangerH2114 shall notH3808 eatH398 thereof, becauseH3588 theyH1992 are holy.H6944
(DRB) That it may be an atoning sacrifice, and the hands of the offerers may be sanctified. A stranger shall not eat of them, because they are holy.
(YLT) and they have eaten those things by which there is atonement to consecrate their hand, to sanctify them; and a stranger doth not eat—for they are holy;
That all seems interesting, but what exactly can we gather from all these verses and differences?
In order to start to answer that, we need to figure out what the Word of God says about consecration.
A primitive root, to fill or (intransitively) be full of, in a wide application (literally and figuratively): – accomplish, confirm, + consecrate, be at an end, be expired, be fenced, fill, fulfil, (be, become, X draw, give in, go) fully (-ly, -ly set, tale), [over-] flow, fulness, furnish, gather (selves, together), presume, replenish, satisfy, set, space, take a [hand-] full, + have wholly.
Total KJV occurrences: 251
mâlê’ / mâlâ’
1) to fill, be full
1a1) to be full
1a1a) fulness, abundance (participle)
1a1b) to be full, be accomplished, be ended
1a2) to consecrate, fill the hand
1b1) to be filled, be armed, be satisfied
1b2) to be accomplished, be ended
1c1) to fill
1c2) to satisfy
1c3) to fulfil, accomplish, complete
1c4) to confirm
1d) (Pual) to be filled
1e) (Hithpael) to mass themselves against
Part of Speech: verb
A Related Word by BDB/Strong’s Number: a primitive root
“To fill the hand” or “to take a handful?” That still doesn’t seem to fully tell us what is being said.
So, where else in Hebrew is “consecration” mentioned? Well, it is only mentioned a handful of times as consecrate or consecrated and is many more times mentioned as a different English word.
mâlê’ / mâlâ’
Total KJV Occurrences: 241
Gen_6:11 (2), Gen_6:13, Gen_21:19, Gen_24:16, Gen_26:15, Exo_1:7, Exo_2:16, Exo_31:3 (2), Exo_35:31, Exo_35:35, Exo_40:34-35 (2), Num_14:21, Jos_9:13, 1Ki_7:14, 1Ki_8:10-11 (2), 1Ki_18:35, 1Ki_20:27, 2Ki_3:17, 2Ki_3:20, 2Ki_3:25, 2Ki_21:16, 2Ki_23:14, 2Ki_24:4, 2Ch_5:13-14 (2), 2Ch_7:1-2 (2), 2Ch_16:14, Ezr_9:11, Job_3:15, Job_22:18, Psa_71:7-8 (2), Psa_72:19, Psa_80:9, Psa_126:2, Pro_3:10, Pro_12:21, Pro_20:17, Pro_24:4, Ecc_1:8, Ecc_6:7, Son_5:2, Isa_6:1, Isa_6:4, Isa_21:3, Isa_34:5-6 (2), Isa_65:20, Jer_13:12 (2), Jer_16:17-18 (2), Jer_19:4, Jer_41:9, Jer_46:12, Jer_51:5, Jer_51:34, Eze_8:17, Eze_10:3-4 (2), Eze_11:6, Eze_23:33, Eze_28:16, Eze_36:38, Eze_43:5, Eze_44:4, Nah_2:12, Hab_2:14, Zec_9:13, Zec_9:15
Exo_8:21, Lev_19:29, Jdg_16:27, Rth_1:21, 1Sa_18:27, 2Ki_4:6, 2Ki_6:17, 2Ki_9:24, 2Ki_10:21, Est_3:5, Est_5:9, Job_20:11, Job_21:24, Job_32:18, Job_36:16, Psa_10:7, Psa_26:10, Psa_33:5, Psa_48:10, Psa_65:9, Psa_74:20, Psa_104:24, Psa_119:64, Psa_127:5, Ecc_11:3 (2), Isa_1:15, Isa_11:7-9 (4), Isa_13:21, Isa_15:9, Isa_28:7-8 (2), Isa_30:27, Jer_6:11, Jer_23:10, Eze_7:23 (2), Eze_9:9 (2), Eze_10:4, Eze_32:6, Joe_2:24, Joe_3:13, Mic_3:8, Mic_6:12, Hab_3:3, Zec_8:5
Gen_1:22, Gen_42:25, Gen_44:1, Exo_10:6, 1Sa_16:1, 1Ki_18:33, Job_8:21, Job_15:2, Job_20:23, Job_23:4, Job_38:39, Job_41:7, Psa_81:10, Psa_83:16, Psa_110:6, Pro_1:13, Isa_14:21 (2), Isa_27:6, Jer_13:13, Jer_23:24, Jer_33:5, Jer_51:14, Eze_3:3, Eze_7:19, Eze_9:7, Eze_10:2, Eze_24:4, Eze_30:11, Eze_32:5, Zep_1:8-9 (2), Hag_2:7
Gen_25:24, Gen_29:21, Gen_29:28, Gen_50:3 (2), Exo_7:25, Lev_12:4, Lev_12:6, Num_6:5, Num_6:13, 2Sa_7:12, 1Ki_8:15, 1Ki_8:24, 2Ch_6:4, 2Ch_6:15, Job_36:17, Jer_44:25, Lam_4:18, Dan_10:2-3 (2)
Gen_29:27, Exo_23:26, 1Ki_2:27, 2Ch_36:21 (2), Psa_20:4-5 (2)
Est_2:12, Job_15:32, Isa_40:2, Jer_25:12, Jer_25:34, Jer_29:10
Num_32:10-12 (3), Deu_1:36, Jos_14:8-9 (2), Jos_14:14
Isa_2:6, Isa_23:2, Jer_31:25, Eze_26:2, Eze_27:25
Exo_28:17, Exo_31:5, Exo_35:33, Exo_39:10, Son_5:14
Exo_28:41, Exo_32:29, 1Ch_29:5
Exo_29:29, Jdg_17:5, 2Ch_29:31
1Sa_18:26, 1Ch_17:11, Est_1:5
1Ki_11:6, Ecc_8:11, Nah_1:10
Out of the 241 times it is used on Hebrew, it is used 184 times as either filled, fill, full, fulfil or fulfilled.
A few of those examples are:
Gen 6:11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.
Eze 11:6 Ye have multiplied your slain in this city, and ye have filled the streets thereof with the slain.
Lev 19:29 Do not prostitute thy daughter, to cause her to be a whore; lest the land fall to whoredom, and the land become full of wickedness.
Hab 3:3 God came from Teman, and the Holy One from mount Paran. Selah. His glory covered the heavens, and the earth was full of his praise.
Gen 25:24 And when her days to be delivered were fulfilled, behold, there were twins in her womb.
The reason this may seem a bit confusing is because it can easily become confusing when translations use the same English word for several different Hebrew words and vice versa.
In the case of consecration as found in the form of “consecrate” or “consecrated”, we see it used as being full or filled. However, other places in English, it means something different.
Exo 28:3 And thou shalt speak unto all that are wise hearted, whom I have filled with the spirit of wisdom, that they may make Aaron’s garments to consecrateH6942 (means sanctify) him, that he may minister unto me in the priest’s office.
Exo 28:3 And thouH859 shalt speakH1696 untoH413 allH3605 that are wiseH2450 hearted,H3820 whomH834 I have filled withH4390 the spiritH7307 of wisdom,H2451 that they may makeH6213 (H853) Aaron’sH175 garmentsH899 to consecrateH6942 him, that he may minister unto me in the priest’s office.H3547
Another time we see it as:
Num 6:12 And he shall consecrateH5144 unto the LORDH3068 (H853) the daysH3117 of his separation,H5145 and shall bringH935 a lambH3532 of the firstH1121 yearH8141 for a trespass offering:H817 but the daysH3117 that were beforeH7223 shall be lost,H5307 becauseH3588 his separationH5145 was defiled.H2930
This means separate in this verse. The other example is found in Micah 4:13.
Mic 4:13 AriseH6965 and thresh,H1758 O daughterH1323 of Zion:H6726 forH3588 I will makeH7760 thine hornH7161 iron,H1270 and I will makeH7760 thy hoofsH6541 brass:H5154 and thou shalt beat in piecesH1854 manyH7227 people:H5971 and I will consecrateH2763 their gainH1215 unto the LORD,H3068 and their substanceH2428 unto the LordH113 of the wholeH3605 earth.H776
The time it is used here means “destroy”.
Total KJV Occurrences: 51
Exo_22:20, Num_21:3, Deu_2:34, Deu_3:6, Jos_2:10, Jos_6:21, Jos_8:26, Jos_10:1, Jos_10:28, Jos_10:35, Jos_10:37, Jos_10:39-40 (2), Jos_11:12, Jos_11:21, Jdg_1:17, 1Sa_15:8-9 (2), 1Sa_15:15, 1Sa_15:20, 1Ch_4:41, 2Ch_32:14, Isa_34:2
Deu_7:2 (3), Deu_20:17, Jos_11:20, Jdg_21:11, 1Sa_15:3, 1Sa_15:9, 1Sa_15:18, 1Ki_9:21, Isa_11:15, Jer_25:9, Jer_50:21, Jer_50:26, Jer_51:3
Deu_3:6, Deu_13:15, Jos_11:11, 2Ki_19:11, Isa_37:11
I have listed and talked about this day because part of the lesson to take away from this study today is that we must always be diligent as the Bereans were and search out what we are being told in scripture.
I know many of us do this already, but as can be seen from the examples given, it is important that all children of the Lord know what is truly being told to us.
The other part of the lesson that we can take away from this study is just what it means to be a “son of Aaron”. Remember, Aaron typifies Christ our High Priest, and it is Aaron and his sons who are going to put on the garments being made for the priesthood, which in turn consecrates those wearing the garments.
Exo 29:29 And the holy garments of Aaron shall be his sons’ after him, to be anointed therein, and to be CONSECRATED IN THEM.
Even the food that was set aside was special for Aaron and his sons.
Exo 29:33 And they shall EAT THOSE THINGS wherewith the atonement was made, to consecrate and to sanctify them: but a stranger shall not eat thereof, because they are holy.
What then is the practical take away of this “fulfilling” that we are reading about?
It may not seem apparent at first, but it quickly becomes one of those “ah ha” moments.
Luk 24:44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.
Mat 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
There are 94 times in Greek that G4137 is used.
Since we are directly talking about the holy garments and holy things that must be eaten in Exodus 29, and now we know they are used to fulfill the purposes of God, why is it EXTREMELY important that we recognize that it is ONLY Aaron and his sons that can partake of this fulfillment?
1Jn 3:1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
1Jn 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
1Jn 3:3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.
What do the sons of God have fulfilled in themselves because of Jesus Christ our High priest as it pertains to garments and things we eat?
2Co 5:1 For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
2Co 5:2 For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:
2Co 5:3 If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.
2Co 5:4 For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.
Mar 13:16 And let him that is in the field not turn back again for to take up his garment.
Rev 4:4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.
Rev 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
If you search for the terms “garment” and “clothed upon” separately in the New Testament, a wonderful word story appears that tells us just Who our covering is.
However, it isn’t just anyone who is welcomed to this “wedding feast”. You still must have the proper garment.
Mat 22:10 So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.
Mat 22:11 And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:
Mat 22:12 And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.
Mat 22:13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Mat 22:14 For many are called, but few are chosen.
Are we only talking about physical raiment and physical meat as was being talked about in the old testament priesthood? I hope that is not all that comes to mind.
Luk 12:22 And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on.
Luk 12:23 The life is more than meat, and the body is more than raiment.
Luk 12:31 But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.
What is a part of seeking the kingdom of God?
Mat 26:26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.
Mat 26:27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;
Mat 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
Joh 6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
Joh 6:52 The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?
Joh 6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
Joh 6:54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
Joh 6:55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
Joh 6:56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
Joh 6:57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.
There are many examples I can use to show that we are fulfilling the priesthood as sons of God now, when we “have our hands filled” with the work of the tabernacle. This filling of the hands is telling us that it is God alone who has setup His priesthood by providing both the garments we wear and the food placed in our belly.
It just so happens that the garment and sustenance, both the OUTSIDE and INSIDE are provided for and sustained by the Lord alone, and that is simply via our High Priest Jesus Christ. It all starts and ends with Him.
Other related posts
- Awesome Hands - part 99: "Brass Altar" (March 30, 2016)
- Awesome Hands - part 98: "Levites versus Priests" (March 9, 2016)
- Awesome Hands - part 97: "East to West" (February 24, 2016)
- Awesome Hands - part 96: "Straight gate" (February 7, 2016)
- Awesome Hands - part 95: "Adorned with gold" (January 27, 2016)
- Awesome Hands - part 94: "The making of the tabernacle – recap" (January 17, 2016)
- Awesome Hands - part 93: "The Splendor of the Tabernacle" (December 2, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 92: "Golden candlestick" (November 25, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 91: "Hearken to the sound of the trumpet" (November 4, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 90: "Watchmen" (October 28, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 89: "Teach them … to continue in my love" (October 14, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 88: "The River and the banks" (October 7, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 87 (September 30, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 86: “The judgments" - Part Q (September 2, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 85: “The judgments" - Part P (August 26, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 84: “The judgments" - Part O (August 19, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 83: “The judgments" - Part N (August 5, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 82: “The judgments" - Part M (July 22, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 81: “The judgments" - Part L (July 8, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 80: “The judgments" - Part K (June 15, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 79: “The judgments" - Part J (May 29, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 78: “The judgments" - Part I (May 22, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 77: “The judgments" - Part H (April 17, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 76: “The judgments" - Part G (March 20, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 75: “The judgments" - Part F (February 25, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 74: “The judgments" - Part E (February 11, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 73: “The judgments" - Part D (February 4, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 72: “The judgments" - Part C (January 14, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 71: “The judgments" - Part B (December 3, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 70: “The judgments" - Part A" (November 26, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 69: "The ten commandments - part 2" (November 19, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 68: "The ten commandments" (November 5, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 67: "You shall set bounds" (October 22, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 66: "The remnant" (October 15, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 65: "The counsel of God" (September 10, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 64: "The Lord, our banner" (August 27, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 63: "The fowls in the earth" (August 13, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 62: "To be with hunger" (July 30, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 61: "The Sanctuary" (July 23, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 60: "The Horse and his Rider" (July 9, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 59: "Why Have We Done This" (July 2, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 58: "The Lord of the North" (June 11, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 57: "Remember this day" (June 4, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 56: "The Firstborn" (September 8, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 55: "The Passover" (September 8, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 54: "Darkness over the land of Egypt" (September 8, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 53: "Not able to see the earth" (September 8, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 52: "To Show in You My Power" (September 8, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 51: "With Great Judgments" (September 8, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 50: "Smite the dust of the land" (September 8, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 49: “The land stank” (November 27, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 48: "The magicians of Egypt" (November 20, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 47: "To know thy enemy" (November 13, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 46: "My name JEHOVAH was I not known to them" (November 13, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 45: "Let my son go that he may serve me" (October 23, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 44: "They will not believe me" (October 9, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 43: "A burning bush but not consumed" (October 2, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 42: "A Man of the house of Levi" (September 18, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 41: "The children of Israel were fruitful" (September 4, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 40: "God meant it for good" (August 28, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 39: "Whom thy brethren shall praise" (August 21, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 38: "The Son of the Right Hand" (August 17, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 37: "The land of our Fathers" (August 17, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 36: "Every shepherd is an abomination unto the Egyptians" (August 17, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 35: "The fame thereof was heard in Pharaohs house" (August 17, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 34: "Whose hand the cup is found" (July 12, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 31: "Dreamer of dreams" (August 17, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 30: "In the Vine were three branches" (August 17, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 29: "In the house of his Master" (July 12, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 28: "He thought her a harlot" (July 12, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 27: "Twins were in her womb" (July 12, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 26: "They dipped the coat in the blood" (August 17, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 25: "The generations of Jacob" (August 17, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 24: "Arise go up to Bethel" (August 18, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 23: "The strange gods which were in their hand" (August 18, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 22: "Receive my present at my hand" (August 18, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 21: "Deliver me from the hand of my brother" (August 18, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 20: "It is in the power of my hand to do you hurt" (August 19, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 19: "Into the hand of his sons" (August 19, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 18: "Eye for an eye" (August 19, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 17: "The days of the wheat harvest" (August 19, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 16: "The labor of my hands" (August 19, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 15: "Make me savory meat" (July 12, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 14: "Despised his birthright" (October 13, 2012)
- Awesome Hands - part 13: "Hinder me Not" (September 22, 2012)
- Awesome Hands - part 12: "Put thy hand under my thigh" (September 15, 2012)
- Awesome Hands - part 11: "Satan stood up" (August 25, 2012)
- Awesome Hands - part 10: "Thy walls are continually before me" (August 4, 2012)
- Awesome Hands - part 108: "Heave Offering" (January 11, 2017)
- Awesome Hands - part 107: "Breast and Wave Offering" (November 25, 2016)
- Awesome Hands - part 106: "Offerings as it pertains to bread" (October 26, 2016)
- Awesome Hands - part 105: "Rams" (October 5, 2016)
- Awesome Hands - part 103: "Hallowed priests" (August 3, 2016)
- Awesome Hands - part 102: "A work with no sweat" (August 1, 2016)
- Awesome Hands - part 101: "Garments of Consecration" (July 14, 2016)
- Awesome Hands - part 100: "Brass in the outer court" (June 29, 2016)
- Awesome Hands - part 09: "Lightning in His Hands" (July 14, 2012)
- Awesome Hands - part 08: "Thou hast magnified Thy mercy" (June 30, 2012)
- Awesome Hands - part 07: "New Name" (June 16, 2012)
- Awesome Hands - part 06: "What will thou give me" (May 26, 2012)
- Awesome Hands - part 05: "So that you will be a blessing" (May 19, 2012)
- Awesome Hands - part 04: "The raven and the Dove" (May 5, 2012)
- Awesome Hands - part 03: "The Law of Moses Prophets and Psalms" (May 5, 2012)
- Awesome Hands - part 02 (April 28, 2012)
- Awesome Hands - part 01 (April 28, 2012)
- Awesome Hands - Part 113: "The women did spin with their hands" (March 17, 2017)
- Awesome Hands - Part 112: "The Golden Calf" - part 2 (March 10, 2017)
- Awesome Hands - Part 111: "The Golden Calf" (February 22, 2017)
- Awesome Hands - Part 110: "The Brazen Basin" (February 3, 2017)
- Awesome Hands - Part 109: "The Garment of Christ as examined in the priesthood" (January 20, 2017)
- Awesome Hands - Part 104: "Bullocks" (September 14, 2016)