Awesome Hands – part 108: “Heave Offering”
Awesome Hands – part 108
January 11, 2017
Most days I, like many of us, find myself wondering what my day will bring and how it is the Lord will cause me to serve Him. Whether in sins which are committed and repented of or in acts of brotherly love that I am given to partake in, each and every day presents a clean slate for me to discover what the Lord has prepared for His children from before the world began.
2 Timothy 1:6 Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands.
In our study this evening, we will be looking at the portion of the offerings that has a very significant and very hidden meaning for the Lord – the heave offering.
For the elect of God, we just need to read what has been recorded for us, and the Lord will provide the increase of knowledge to us that He has preordained to happen.
The start of our study is going to have us examining the first time the “heave” offering is mentioned in scripture.
Exodus 29:26 And thou shalt take the breast of the ram of Aaron’s consecration, and wave it for a wave offering before the LORD: and it shall be thy part.
Exodus 29:27 And thou shalt sanctify the breast of the wave offering, and the shoulder of the heave offering, which is waved, and which is heaved up (H7311), of the ram of the consecration, even of that which is for Aaron, and of that which is for his sons:
1) to rise, rise up, be high, be lofty, be exalted
1a1) to be high, be set on high
1a2) to be raised, be uplifted, be exalted
1a3) to be lifted, rise
1b1) to raise or rear (children), cause to grow up
1b2) to lift up, raise, exalt
1b3) to exalt, extol
1c) (Polal) to be lifted up
1d1) to raise, lift, lift up, take up, set up, erect, exalt, set on high
1d2) to lift up (and take away), remove
1d3) to lift off and present, contribute, offer, contribute
1e) (Hophal) to be taken off, be abolished
1f) (Hithpolel) to exalt oneself, magnify oneself
2) (Qal) to be rotten, be wormy
Part of Speech: verb
A Related Word by BDB/Strong’s Number: a primitive root
A primitive root; to be high actively to rise or raise (in various applications, literally or figuratively): – bring up, exalt (self), extol, give, go up, haughty, heave (up), (be, lift up on, make on, set up on, too) high (-er, one), hold up, levy, lift (-er) up, (be) lofty, (X a-) loud, mount up, offer (up), + presumptuously, (be) promote (-ion), proud, set up, tall (-er), take (away, off, up), breed worms.
Total KJV occurrences: 189
So, the heave offering is heaved up and it is also waved.
Exodus 29:27 And thou shalt sanctify the breast of the wave offering, and the shoulder of the heave offering, which is waved, and which is heaved up (H7311),
I am not going to list in this study all the times it is mentioned in scripture, but here are the times it is conveyed as being exalted or “lifted up”:
Total KJV Occurrences: 193
1Sa_2:1, 2Sa_22:47, 1Ki_14:7, 1Ki_16:2, 2Ki_19:22, Neh_9:5, Psa_12:8, Psa_13:2, Psa_18:46, Psa_21:13, Psa_46:10 (2), Psa_57:5, Psa_57:11, Psa_75:10, Psa_89:16-17 (2), Psa_89:19, Psa_89:24, Psa_108:5, Psa_112:9, Pro_11:11, Isa_30:18, Isa_33:10, Isa_37:23, Isa_49:11, Isa_52:13, Hos_13:6
Exo_14:8, Num_33:3, Deu_12:2, Deu_32:27, 2Sa_22:49, Job_21:22, Job_22:12, Job_38:15, Psa_18:27 (2), Psa_78:69, Psa_89:13, Psa_99:2, Psa_113:4, Pro_24:6-7 (2), Isa_2:13-14 (2), Isa_6:1, Isa_57:15, Eze_6:13, Eze_17:22, Eze_20:28, Eze_31:4, Eze_34:6
Gen_7:17, Gen_14:22, Gen_41:44, Exo_14:16, 1Ch_25:5, Ezr_9:6, Job_38:34, Psa_75:3-5 (3), Psa_110:7, Isa_10:15 (2), Isa_40:9 (2), Isa_58:1, Isa_62:10, Eze_21:22
Exo_15:2, 1Sa_2:10, Job_17:4, Psa_34:3, Psa_37:34, Psa_66:7, Psa_92:10, Psa_99:5, Psa_99:9, Psa_107:32, Psa_118:28, Psa_140:8, Isa_13:2, Isa_14:13, Isa_25:1, Dan_11:36, Hos_11:7
Gen_39:15, Gen_39:18, Exo_7:20, Num_20:11, Deu_8:14, Deu_17:20, 2Sa_22:49, 1Ki_11:26-27 (2), 2Ch_5:13, Psa_27:6, Isa_26:11, Eze_10:17, Eze_31:10, Dan_11:12, Mic_5:9
Exo_35:24, Lev_22:15, Num_15:19-20 (2), Num_18:19, Num_18:24, Num_18:26, Num_18:28-29 (2), Eze_45:1, Eze_45:13, Eze_48:8-9 (2), Eze_48:20
Lev_2:9, Lev_4:19, Lev_6:10, Lev_6:15, Num_16:37, Jos_4:5, 2Ki_6:7, Isa_57:14, Eze_21:26, Eze_45:9, Hos_11:4
Gen_31:45, Ezr_9:9, Psa_27:5, Psa_89:42, Isa_49:22, Lam_2:17, Eze_31:4
2Ch_30:24, 2Ch_35:7-9 (3)
1Sa_2:7-8 (2), Psa_107:25, Psa_113:7
Lev_4:10, Lev_4:31, Lev_4:35, Dan_8:11
Psa_148:14, Pro_14:29, Pro_14:34
Exo_29:27, Num_18:30, Num_18:32
Psa_131:1, Pro_30:13, Isa_2:12
Since I am able to pick and choose from many verses, the example of exalted which I want to convey, I am going to choose an example that gets to the heart of those who are exalted.
Psalms 89:15 Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O LORD, in the light of thy countenance.
Psalms 89:16 In thy name shall they rejoice all the day: and in thy righteousness shall they be exalted (H7311).
Psalms 89:17 For thou art the glory of their strength: and in thy favour our horn shall be exalted (H7311).
Psalms 89:18 For the LORD is our defence; and the Holy One of Israel is our king.
Psalms 89:19 Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people.
The italicized words in the verses above are added to scripture to help us better understand the meaning in English. However, the “one” added in verse 19 doesn’t help but actually hides the full meaning.
I have exalted one chosen out of the people. Let’s make that, “I have exalted chosen out of the people.”
Why am I suggesting that this be done? Let’s look at another example that will help make this clearer.
There are a few times that the same Hebrew word 7311, “rum”, is translated as “promotion”.
Here are those examples:
Proverbs 3:35 The wise shall inherit glory: but shame shall be the promotion of fools.
Proverbs 3:35 The wiseH2450 shall inheritH5157 glory:H3519 but shameH7036 shall be the promotionH7311 of fools.H3684
Psalms 75:6 ForH3588 promotionH7311 cometh neitherH3808 from the east,H4480 H4161 nor from the west,H4480 H4628 norH3808 from the south.H4480 H4057
Here is it in full context:
Psalms 75:1 To the chief Musician, Altaschith, A Psalm or Song of Asaph. Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks, unto thee do we give thanks: for that thy name is near thy wondrous works declare.
Psalms 75:2 When I shall receive the congregation I will judge uprightly.
Psalms 75:3 The earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved: I bear up the pillars of it. Selah.
Psalms 75:4 I said unto the fools, Deal not foolishly: and to the wicked, Lift not up the horn:
Psalms 75:5 Lift not up your horn on high: speak not with a stiff neck.
Psalms 75:6 For promotion (H7311) cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.
Psalms 75:7 But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up (H7311) another.
Indeed, it is the Lord alone who sets up and puts down ANY and ALL things under His creation whom He judges uprightly.
He also bears/weighs up the PILLARS of the earth… the same earth which is DISSOLVED. That should indeed cause any of His congregation to second guess “lifting their horn on high”. The Hebrew word H8505 translated into English as “bears up” actually indicates a balancing and equaling of the thing being talked about.
What is this “horn” I speak of? It is the power given to the thing possessing the horn.
From H7160; a horn (as projecting); by implication a flask, cornet; by resemblance an elephant’s tooth (that is, ivory), a corner (of the altar), a peak (of a mountain), a ray (of light); figuratively power: – X hill, horn.
Total KJV occurrences: 76
With these few examples, it should be clear that the “heave” offering is one that is lifted up and exalted before the Lord as it is waved.
Now that we have established the way in which the heave offering is presented to the Lord (lifted up and waved), and that the heave offering wouldn’t even be able to be offered unless the Lord “setteth up” the offerings and the situation for the offering to be offered, what exactly is the spiritual significance of this type of offering?
Tithe of the tithe
Our brother Abe Ramos was inspired several months back to post a question on the email list about the heave offering and “the tenth of a tithe”.
It’s funny how the Lord works because in that email thread I commented that I planned to be doing this study the next day and that has been over 3 months ago. The Lord certainly had others plans for my time.
However, the entire thread helped solidify what the heave offering is all about.
Here is the verse which Abe presented as a part of his question on the mailing list:
Numbers 18:26 Thus speak unto the Levites, and say unto them, When ye take of the children of Israel the tithes which I have given you from them for your inheritance, then ye shall offer up an heave offering of it for the LORD, even a tenth part of the tithe.
Numbers 18:27 And this your heave offering shall be reckoned unto you, as though it were the corn of the threshingfloor, and as the fulness of the winepress.
Numbers 18:28 Thus ye also shall offer an heave offering unto the LORD of all your tithes, which ye receive of the children of Israel; and ye shall give thereof the LORD’S heave offering to Aaron the priest.
Remember, the Levites were given to the priest to minister to them and to also minister to the tabernacle. The priests are appointed to serve the sanctuary and the altar. These are two very different roles given by the Lord to different groups of people.
Seeing that the tithe of the tithe is given to Aaron the priest, and Aaron typifies Jesus Christ, who then can partake of this “tithe of the tithe?”
Hebrews 3:1 Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;
Nehemiah 10:38 And the priest the son of Aaron shall be with the Levites, when the Levites take tithes: and the Levites shall bring up the tithe of the tithes unto the house of our God, to the chambers, into the treasure house.
The treasure house is physically and spiritually where the priests can distribute from to help the needs of the people. Given that this topic was spoken about in the previously mentioned email thread, I thought I would read an excerpt from our brother Ayo because there is simply no use in “reinventing the wheel”.
Practically, how does that differ from our former tithes (not just paying church money- but tithing in terms of bestowing our goods to help others?)
It is elevated up…..lifted up…separated APART from other tithes and offerings, a HEAVE offering unto the Priest himself, within you and I.
And this more excellent tithe —the Tithe of the tithes, for the King of Kings, is simplified in this;
Matthew 23:23 (KJV)
23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.
Luke 11:42 (KJV)
42 But woe unto you, Pharisees! for ye tithe mint and rue and all manner of herbs, and pass over judgment and the love of God: these ought ye to have done, […do good works…!!] and not to leave the other undone. […the more excellent Way- the Tithe of the tithes]
There it is!!
Because God has dragged many of us here away from the outward churches when we use to be deceived to pay physical money as tithes….does not mean we quit tithing!
No….far from it.
We still tithe….our “mint, rue and cummin”, and do good unto others, as we have opportunity, we help those we can help near or far, we bestow our goods (carnal goods or good of the heart) We MUST pay our tithe cheerfully as we are given opportunity.
The next level….the elevation (heave offering ) is what many…I say many, “pass over”…. omitt[ting] the weightier matters of the Law”!
It’s easier to give money…or do wonderful works of the flesh, than to FURTHER pay the “tenth part of the tithe”. I stand guilty of this too….
1 Corinthians 13:3 (KJV)
3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, […tithe as any children of Israel/ of the church world & outside world ] and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
The tenth part of the tithe, as brother Dennis & Mike wrote below, is the offering up of all our lives…our body…(Rom 12:1-2) our flesh (#10)
That is the offering worthy for the God of gods…King of kings. Though elevated, we are commanded by our Lord “not to leave the other undone”, that is, the less weightier matter of the Law such as the BASIC tithe.
The tithe of the tithes is the more weightier matter ONLY given to us, God’s elect in Christ to fulfil.
“judgment, mercy, and faith:”
“judgment and the love of God”
1 John 5:3 (KJV)
3 For this is the love of God, [= the Tithe of the tithes..] that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
The Pharisees of this world (our Carnal religious self) cannot make that step/elevation/ heave offering. Woe unto them/us with taking pride in many good and wonderful works while omitting the weightier matters like laying down our lives with Christ.
Even the basic tithing principle itself….some don’t even keep the law in doing that! (Yes, again I admit, I seldomly gave 10% gross income money to the church ministers’, and I paid very very little rue and cummin to the fatherless..! 🙁 )
John 7:19 (KJV)
19 Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law? Why go ye about to kill me?
Acts 7:53 (KJV)
53 Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept it.
To conclude, the more excellent way has been consecrated for us ‘Sons of Aaron’ to fulfil at this time. God Is working all things…and he’s using everyone in their place for a service for others. And along the way, He is magnifying the law for us to fulfil his righteousness, not that of the righteousness of the Law…elevating each principle, such as tithing above the standard pharisaical approach.
A tenth of the tithe is the “more excellent” portion for this our royal, peculiar Priesthood.
1 Peter 2:9 (KJV)
9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
Isaiah 42:21 (KJV)
21 The Lord is well pleased for his righteousness’ sake;
he will magnify the law, and make it honourable.
Amen! I couldn’t have said it better.
I will end this study will pointing out one more point which really brings home the “hidden manna” found in the heave offering.
The tenth of the tithe is 1%. I will now quote a portion of my part of the exchange on the same email thread.
We have a very active role NOW, in our lives, to bare the “iniquity of the holy things” (Exo 28:38) of which the Levites cannot partake of. All the items that “make up” the physical tabernacle and the VERY ACTIONS (side to side WAVED, heaved UP) have meaning to the Lord since even the “hairs on your head are numbered”.
I emphasis regularly, like many of us do, just how involved the Lord is in the lives of those He is working with AND letting know He is working with us.
The “tithe of the tithe” reminds me of the 1 sheep that gets away and NEEDS its Shepherd to come find it. I do understand that 1 and 99 is not a direct correlation, since that is 1% and not 10%, but it does convey to us just how important even the “smallest” details are to the Lord and to US. He wants us to know that He is there directing our lives. He does care about even the smallest things happening with us because HE is causing them. Literally, a “10th of the 10th – tithe of the tithe” is 1 percent, and when you understand that, then you will know just how important you are little lamb of the Lord!
The “tithe of tithes” connects us directly with the Lord so that while we are ministering to the “kingdom of God”, the tabernacle in others, we are also ministering to the kingdom of God within ourselves and by doing so we can see just how connected we all are because of the priesthood, the church of the Living God, being connected to the “iniquity of the holy things”. It is an odd thing to ponder how the Lord VALUES the “iniquity” of the “HOLY THINGS”.
The Lord has seen fit that the heave offering be given to the High Priest. Being that the High Priest resides in us and us in Him, we too can and will partake of the heave offering spiritually because the Lord wants all of us… not just a 10th.
Other related posts
- Awesome Hands - part 99: "Brass Altar" (March 30, 2016)
- Awesome Hands - part 98: "Levites versus Priests" (March 9, 2016)
- Awesome Hands - part 97: "East to West" (February 24, 2016)
- Awesome Hands - part 96: "Straight gate" (February 7, 2016)
- Awesome Hands - part 95: "Adorned with gold" (January 27, 2016)
- Awesome Hands - part 94: "The making of the tabernacle – recap" (January 17, 2016)
- Awesome Hands - part 93: "The Splendor of the Tabernacle" (December 2, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 92: "Golden candlestick" (November 25, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 91: "Hearken to the sound of the trumpet" (November 4, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 90: "Watchmen" (October 28, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 89: "Teach them … to continue in my love" (October 14, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 88: "The River and the banks" (October 7, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 87 (September 30, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 86: “The judgments" - Part Q (September 2, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 85: “The judgments" - Part P (August 26, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 84: “The judgments" - Part O (August 19, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 83: “The judgments" - Part N (August 5, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 82: “The judgments" - Part M (July 22, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 81: “The judgments" - Part L (July 8, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 80: “The judgments" - Part K (June 15, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 79: “The judgments" - Part J (May 29, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 78: “The judgments" - Part I (May 22, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 77: “The judgments" - Part H (April 17, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 76: “The judgments" - Part G (March 20, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 75: “The judgments" - Part F (February 25, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 74: “The judgments" - Part E (February 11, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 73: “The judgments" - Part D (February 4, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 72: “The judgments" - Part C (January 14, 2015)
- Awesome Hands - part 71: “The judgments" - Part B (December 3, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 70: “The judgments" - Part A" (November 26, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 69: "The ten commandments - part 2" (November 19, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 68: "The ten commandments" (November 5, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 67: "You shall set bounds" (October 22, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 66: "The remnant" (October 15, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 65: "The counsel of God" (September 10, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 64: "The Lord, our banner" (August 27, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 63: "The fowls in the earth" (August 13, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 62: "To be with hunger" (July 30, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 61: "The Sanctuary" (July 23, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 60: "The Horse and his Rider" (July 9, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 59: "Why Have We Done This" (July 2, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 58: "The Lord of the North" (June 11, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 57: "Remember this day" (June 4, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 56: "The Firstborn" (September 8, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 55: "The Passover" (September 8, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 54: "Darkness over the land of Egypt" (September 8, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 53: "Not able to see the earth" (September 8, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 52: "To Show in You My Power" (September 8, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 51: "With Great Judgments" (September 8, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 50: "Smite the dust of the land" (September 8, 2014)
- Awesome Hands - part 49: “The land stank” (November 27, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 48: "The magicians of Egypt" (November 20, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 47: "To know thy enemy" (November 13, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 46: "My name JEHOVAH was I not known to them" (November 13, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 45: "Let my son go that he may serve me" (October 23, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 44: "They will not believe me" (October 9, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 43: "A burning bush but not consumed" (October 2, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 42: "A Man of the house of Levi" (September 18, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 41: "The children of Israel were fruitful" (September 4, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 40: "God meant it for good" (August 28, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 39: "Whom thy brethren shall praise" (August 21, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 38: "The Son of the Right Hand" (August 17, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 37: "The land of our Fathers" (August 17, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 36: "Every shepherd is an abomination unto the Egyptians" (August 17, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 35: "The fame thereof was heard in Pharaohs house" (August 17, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 34: "Whose hand the cup is found" (July 12, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 31: "Dreamer of dreams" (August 17, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 30: "In the Vine were three branches" (August 17, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 29: "In the house of his Master" (July 12, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 28: "He thought her a harlot" (July 12, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 27: "Twins were in her womb" (July 12, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 26: "They dipped the coat in the blood" (August 17, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 25: "The generations of Jacob" (August 17, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 24: "Arise go up to Bethel" (August 18, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 23: "The strange gods which were in their hand" (August 18, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 22: "Receive my present at my hand" (August 18, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 21: "Deliver me from the hand of my brother" (August 18, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 20: "It is in the power of my hand to do you hurt" (August 19, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 19: "Into the hand of his sons" (August 19, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 18: "Eye for an eye" (August 19, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 17: "The days of the wheat harvest" (August 19, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 16: "The labor of my hands" (August 19, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 15: "Make me savory meat" (July 12, 2013)
- Awesome Hands - part 14: "Despised his birthright" (October 13, 2012)
- Awesome Hands - part 13: "Hinder me Not" (September 22, 2012)
- Awesome Hands - part 12: "Put thy hand under my thigh" (September 15, 2012)
- Awesome Hands - part 11: "Satan stood up" (August 25, 2012)
- Awesome Hands - part 10: "Thy walls are continually before me" (August 4, 2012)
- Awesome Hands - part 108: "Heave Offering" (January 11, 2017)
- Awesome Hands - part 107: "Breast and Wave Offering" (November 25, 2016)
- Awesome Hands - part 106: "Offerings as it pertains to bread" (October 26, 2016)
- Awesome Hands - part 105: "Rams" (October 5, 2016)
- Awesome Hands - part 103: "Hallowed priests" (August 3, 2016)
- Awesome Hands - part 102: "A work with no sweat" (August 1, 2016)
- Awesome Hands - part 101: "Garments of Consecration" (July 14, 2016)
- Awesome Hands - part 100: "Brass in the outer court" (June 29, 2016)
- Awesome Hands - part 09: "Lightning in His Hands" (July 14, 2012)
- Awesome Hands - part 08: "Thou hast magnified Thy mercy" (June 30, 2012)
- Awesome Hands - part 07: "New Name" (June 16, 2012)
- Awesome Hands - part 06: "What will thou give me" (May 26, 2012)
- Awesome Hands - part 05: "So that you will be a blessing" (May 19, 2012)
- Awesome Hands - part 04: "The raven and the Dove" (May 5, 2012)
- Awesome Hands - part 03: "The Law of Moses Prophets and Psalms" (May 5, 2012)
- Awesome Hands - part 02 (April 28, 2012)
- Awesome Hands - part 01 (April 28, 2012)
- Awesome Hands - Part 113: "The women did spin with their hands" (March 17, 2017)
- Awesome Hands - Part 112: "The Golden Calf" - part 2 (March 10, 2017)
- Awesome Hands - Part 111: "The Golden Calf" (February 22, 2017)
- Awesome Hands - Part 110: "The Brazen Basin" (February 3, 2017)
- Awesome Hands - Part 109: "The Garment of Christ as examined in the priesthood" (January 20, 2017)
- Awesome Hands - Part 104: "Bullocks" (September 14, 2016)