“Live” Ustream Bible Studies
Please visit our Flowery Branch, GA. LIVE Bible Studies with Mike Vinson during the next study on April 5, 2015 at 11:00 a.m. EDST. [There is no bible study March 29, 2015 as in the months with five Sundays, that fifth Sunday is a ‘free’ day.]
Study notes for March 22, 2015 are here.
Please visit our Indianapolis, IN. LIVE Bible Studies with Steven Crook during the next study on March 20, 2015 at 8:00 pm EDST .
The recordings for “That Old Serpent” can be found here.
The recordings for “Awesome Hands” can be found here.
Study notes for March 20, 2015 are here.
Please visit our Capetown, South Africa bible studies with Larry Groenewald. He has a continuing series in English on the themes brought out in Genesis and can be heard each Thursday afternoon at 1:30 p.m. Eastern Time by webinar.
Previously archived study notes for this series can be found here.
Click Here to register for the webinar
Study notes for March 11, 2015 are here.
“Live” Gotomeeting Bible Study and Fellowship Calls
We also have bible studies and fellowship calls in “Gotomeeting” format. You will need to register for these calls, and that information is as follows:
Mondays at 8:15 pm Est. 00:15 GMT
– Kids Bible Study (Victor Torres) – Click Here to join the meeting
Tuesdays at 8:00 pm Est. 12:00 GMT
– (Aaron Lohman) – Click Here to join the meeting.
Wednesday at 8:00 pm Est. 12:00 GMT
– Fellowship (Cameron Williams) – Click Here to join the meeting.
Thursdays at 1:30 pm Est. 3:30 GMT
– Foundational Themes in Genesis (Larry Groenewald) – Click Here to join the meeting.
Thursdays at 7:30 pm Est. 10:30 GMT
– Book of Psalms Study (Tony Cullen) – Click Here to register for the webinar
Fridays at 8:00 pm Est. 12:00 GMT
– “Awesome Hands” Study (Steven Crook) – Click Here to register for the webinar
Saturdays at 11 am Est. 3:00 GMT
– Fellowship Call (Cameron Williams) – Click Here to join the meeting.
Sunday Fellowship at 10 am Est. – Click Here
Sundays at 11 am Est.
– Various Studies (Mike Vinson) – Click Here to register for the webinar