“Live” Ustream Bible Studies
Please visit our Flowery Branch, GA. LIVE Bible Studies with Mike Vinson during the next study on October 5, 2014, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. EST. Mike will be speaking on “Whosoever is fearful and afraid, let him return” (Judges 7:3).
Study notes for September 28, 2014 are here.
Please visit our Indianapolis, IN. LIVE Bible Studies with Steven Crook during the next study on October 8, 2014 at 8:00 pm EDT.
The recordings for “That Old Serpent” can be found here.
The recordings for “Awesome Hands” can be found here.
Study notes for September 10, 2014 are here.
Please visit our Capetown, South Africa bible studies with Larry Groenewald. He has a continuing series in English on the themes brought out in Genesis and can be heard each Thursday afternoon at 1:30 p.m. Eastern Time by webinar.
Previously archived study notes for this series can be found here.
Click Here to register for the webinar
Study notes for May 8, 2014 are here.
“Live” Gotomeeting Bible Study and Fellowship Calls
We also have bible studies and fellowship calls in “Gotomeeting” format. You will need to register for these calls, and that information is as follows:
Mondays at 8:15 pm Edt. 00:15 GMT
(Mitch Kuhn) Click Here to register for the webinar
Tuesdays at 8:00 pm Edt.
– (Aaron Lohman) – Click Here to join the meeting.
Wednesdays at 8:00 pm Edt.
– “Awesome Hands” Study (Steven Crook) – Click Here to register for the webinar
Thursdays at 7:30 pm Edt. 10:30 GMT
– Book of Psalms Study (Tony Cullen) Click Here to register for the webinar
Fridays at 8:00 pm Edt. 12:00 GMT
– Fellowship (Steven Crook) Click Here to join the meeting.
Saturdays at 11 am Edt. 3:00 GMT
– Fellowship Call (Cameron Williams) Click Here to join the meeting.
Sunday Fellowship at 10 am Edt. Click Here
Sundays at 11 am Edt.
– Various Studies (Mike Vinson) Click Here to register for the webinar
Sundays at 12:30 pm Edt.
– Discuss Sunday Study (Mike Vinson) Click Here to register for the webinar
Conference call line info: 1-605-475-4800
Access code: 325826# when prompted.